Please follow these helpful hints in submitting your concurrent session proposal for the May 13-15, 2020 Gulf Coast Symposium on HR Issues --
- Complete the Form in its entirety and describe your presentation succinctly. You may create a log-in and return at a later time to finish and submit your proposal. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Do not use bullets or numbered lists. Review for accuracy, grammar and spelling. If your proposal is selected, the information you provide on the form will be printed in conference publications, the online session directory and the Mobile App.
- HR Houston reserves the right to suggest edits prior to publication and/or submission to accrediting bodies.
- HR Houston does not pay fees nor offer reimbursement for costs associated with presentations.
- You may submit UP TO 3 TOPICS. If submitting proposals for multiple topics, complete a separate Speaker Proposal for EACH presentation proposed.
- The deadline for 2020 concurrent session speaker proposals is MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 at 5:00 pm CT.
- After the deadline, submitted proposals will be reviewed for content, quality and relevance to program goals by a project team of practicing HR Professionals.
- If the proposal is accepted, you will receive an invitation to participate by mid-November. The email will include information regarding the schedule and other details relevant to your presentation. If your proposal is not selected, you will be notified as soon as the speaker line-up is confirmed.